Re: Saab-Bofors PDW?

In a message dated 4/16/2001 8:48:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ebenson@uiuc.edu writes:

I came across a request for information on the Saab-Bofors PDW.   Does
anyone have any information on the system?

Guns & Weapons For Law Enforcement had a write up some time ago.  I wll try
and dig out the issue.  Was not a lot of numbers.  Very much in the machine
pistol class, chambered either in 9mm or a whimpy 6.5mm sub caliber load.
Second magazine could be stored in the forward pistol grip.  Picatinney rails
in several locations for add ons.  Rather uninspired.

Rob