RE: Comments and questions - this pdf thang..........

just my thruppence while i'm away from the office this week,

1. i use pdf coz it's (when i remember) optimizable, and quicker to
download when youve got embedded gfx than a word file, thus, the GenNet
sourcebook is a smaller download than the original.

2. i dont give a toss about security to be honest, if anyone wants to
rip my stuff,m then they're just a sad act, and not worth my worrying
about them.....i dont ask for much out of life, and i've never got it
neither.....

3. cross platform compatibility, i know this is a laugh when my website
looks pretty wierd afaik on netscrape, but you can still get the stuff.

4. this security thing is a waste of space to be honest, if you want
your stuff protected, dont put it on the net is the simplest answer,
the more people read your stuff the better, professional electronic
book publishing is best left to the pros, even Stephen Kings
wonderfully touted pdf "Plant" story got ripped soon after publishing
and bunger onto the e-book newsgroups.....

5. cheers Rob for posting the usp stats, as i'm away from the office,
getting the stats of Jeffs page will have to wait....

6. a new GMs Screen ? sounds cool, (even tho i've got the original one
;-P)

there ya go....

AJC