Re: Comments and questions

>Panic tests by Ryan Pendergast
>
>There was no mention of the effects of combat experience on panic
>situations.
>
>How about this: first make CE check, and if successful, modify the panic
>test by the success margin.

Actually, those were written by MathesonT, not me.  I'm happy to host them
though as I think they are quite good.  With regards to Combat Experience, I
haven't yet found or created anything remotely satisfactory.

>Explosives rules
>
>Obviously completely reworked. As I understood it, fragmentation explosives
>now also do concussion damage in addition to frag damage.

Correct.

>I assume that explosive damage is cumulative due to amount of explosive
>used. If I use 2 x 0.25 kg of C4, I get double the amount of both kinds of
>damage? What about explosion effects range, is it doubled too?

Sort of.  Simple explosives don't cause frag damage, only concussion.  As
far as range, the explosive's effective range does increase, but it isn't
necessarily doubled.  The amount of damage you take depends on your range
from the detonation and the force of the explosion.  If you run through the
procedures step by step a couple of times I think you'll better understand.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Ryan