Re: Scopes, Sniping and Reloading: Was new life for...

MathesonT@aol.com wrote:

Navigation is the fall back method for determining range to target, slant
angle, and elevation.  All critical to ballistic calculations.  Sniper teams
will often be used for calling artillery or lasing targets in addition to
direct engagements and exact locations are critical.  You need to know your
exact location so you can call for extraction, so friendly forces know to
keep fire out of your area.  Not to mention movement and fall back positions.
I guess we can add Forward Observer and Geometry to the skills required.... (Thanks for taking the wind out of my smart ass remark, Rob!  *lol*)

S.