Does anyone have past mails from this list? Please read.

I'm in the processes of writing a searchable database for the archive of
this mailing list. I got all the archive files from the perspex server (the
previous home of this list) from inception untill it shut down. When I get
the app finished I'll get the latest ones from Roger and add them in and put
the whole shebang up for people to download.

The problem is the archives from Perspex are not complete.
I went looking for the post I just resent from 97 and it wasn't there. There
are a few others of mine that I can remember sending that I can't find
either.

Does anyone one have an archive of previously posted stuff?

If you do and are willing to help could you please get back to me. My
thinking was that we could look at numbers month by month to find out what
I'm missing.

Thanks.

Scott Levy
"Enough marshmallows. Properly placed. Will kill you."
Dr John Alexander
Ex Head of US Army Directed Energy Research.

Miami Cell Nine: Mills End Website
http://connexus.net.au/~becubed/
mailto://becubed@connexus.net.au