Re: A new tool for in-building work

LADAR is useful in the field too. With good software,
it could be used to pick out any sharp lines or
movement to detect snipers. In the air, LADAR is of
course unfeasable to electronically jam (Though chaff
still blanket jams). Big shake-ups are due in the
technology, but I never thought a hand-held LADAR
would be out so soon.