RE: A new tool for in-building work

FWIW - I saw something similar on Discovery some time back, but it was
developed to give police-officers some advance warning that a suspect was
carrying a weapon.

It was supposed to be able to filter/ignore out objects which weren't
weapons by comparing the returning radar-profile to a database of weapons.
Sounds a bit sci-fi, but on the other hand, it wasn't due for service for
some years to come.

-Anders
Anders Strom      www.theBarricade.net
                  admin@theBarricade.net