Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

In a message dated 4/30/01 9:00:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
d-n-e@worldonline.dk writes:

I don't care what gender a RPG firm use for there product, but I hate to
read "he/she" all the time in the millennium's end rule book - it's waste
of space in the book

      My ponit was, the REASON that they did he/she.  And the waste of space
is probably less than a page when you add it all up.
      the only thing that confused me when i first read the core book was
the Tramau table, but after about 20 minutes, i got it down.

Benjamin