Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

Delurking for a moment...

I'm not going to get into the semantics of what is and is not required
of a third edition. While there are things I'd like changed (to make
my life easier when running and playing the game), the system is
pretty much fine as-is.

Which brings me to my nit-picking point...
    "x-p" <d-n-e@worldonline.dk> wrote...
    > 5. [snipity] think goes when math expressions
    >     are used: don't write "cubed" write ^2.

MATHS LESSON:
    ^3 is cubing it (expression x expression x expression).
    ^2 is squaring it (expression x expression).

If you're gonna lay down how you think things should be, at least get
your maths right, eh?

That's it, I'm done! Enjoy!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Webmaster, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.