Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

According to CamaroGen1@aol.com, on Tue, 01 May 2001 the word on the
street was...

> > Not bad to an RPGer, but to a beginner it can be intimidating.
>
>        Not all of us are born RPGers...everyone else...has to be a beginer
> sometime..
> =)

How many people who are new to RPGs read the rules anyway? In the groups
I've played in, virtually everyone has depended on the GM to know and
explain the rules and setting. Some people then buy the rules and some
sourcebooks themselves, but most of them don't do that until after they've
gotten into the game, if at all.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  If there are vegetarian hamburgers, why isn't there beef lettuce?

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998