Re: (OT) What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

Ann

>But is it really that important?  I'm female, a linguist (of sorts),
>and fairly militant for Equal Rights, and it doesn't bother me.  Sometimes
>you have to just look through the words to the intent.  The fact that
>ME includes female player/characters in non-traditional roles is
>evidence enough of their good intent.

Doe like the S/H/IT gender thing:-)

Really doe not like to read he/she or she/he all the way to about 200
pages, of a book I think are pretty good.

And I hope that it is change, to what I don't care as long as it is not
he/she or she/he.

==

Dann a.k.a. x-p

==