Re: Roaring Twenties

millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org wrote:
> Aside from actual campaign stuff, what I would need
> is weapon stats for the era. Are there existing ones,
> or do I have to calculate them myself?
>
> I guess I can get some stats from the wild west
> tables and even from modern era weapons tables.

Don't look at wild west tables.  Those will all be
black-powder cartridge weapons.  Really a gangster
campaign doesn't need a tremendously large list:

 Revolvers
.45/.455
.38 special
.22

 Pistols
.45
9mm (luger, browning)
.25 (browning)
.22

 Rifles
.22 pump
.30-06 bolt (.303/7.92mm comparable)
.30-30 bolt

 Other
Thompson SMG
BAR
pump shotgun (12/20g)
double-barrelled shotgun (12/20g)

Other weapons exist of course, but this really about covers it as far as major variations.