RE: Freighter map reqd

> right, i can't remember where it was, or on whose site it was on, but
> someone had a *very* detailed map of a commercial freighter, quite a
> large one.  i really need a good copy for some piracy stuff i've been
> working on-and-off on for a while (don't worry ryan, that stuff will
> see the light of day, honest !)

Some people mentioned that there was a good map in one of the old CEE
assignments (Terror on the Constantinople).  I'm not sure what size you are
looking for, but it was more of a ferry than a freighter.  If you need a
copy of the assignment, email me (ebenson@uiuc.edu) off-list before 5/12.

I spent some time searching for similar plans a while ago and was never
really satisfied with the plans I found.  A new link that I did find is:
http://mmbc.bc.ca/searcher/searchplan.html, which is a search engine fro the
Maritime Museum of British Columbia.  It wasn't working correctly when I
checked, but perhaps in a few weeks/months/decades...

If you're willing to have the assignment take place on a cruise ship, try:
http://www.luxurycruiseweb.com/rccl/rcldeck/rclgrandeurdeckplans.html