Re: [ME]: Effectiveness of firearms

> They were used by
> DELTA for a while and are currently in the inventory of the ATF.  If anyone
> is interested in stats, I have the numbers at home.

  Yes please:) Weight of projectile, muzzle velocity, and thickness of the
side wall (so I can compute their true frontal area to remake them in 3G3:)
if you have it.

> Ryan

-bertil-
--
"It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or
 strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an