Re: Roaring Twenties

browsing a different shelf in your game store will help,
too.
call of ctulhu has useful information for playing in the
1920. serious gunfondlers won´t be completely pleased,
but for a start it will do.

and if you´re really mad enough, masses of weapon data:
(ctulhu-converted)

<http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/leiber/50/DGAAA.ht
ml>

you won´t necessary like the gaming system, but the ice
cave (and the rest of delta greens activities) are  well
worth a look.

festus

thanks, as it happens I run our Chtulhu campaign, so I have lots of Cthulhu
material, It's just that the weapon stats of Chulhu don't translate very
well into ME. What I like about Chtulhu weapons stats, though, is the
malfunction chance number. This might be useful for ME to, depending on your
playing style.

Additionally, I have a reprint copy of 1927 Sears & Roebuck catalogue which
rather thin on guns but there are some shotguns, rifles, ammo and their
prices.

Juha