FN F2000

Just reading a little info about the FN F2000 bullpup rifle. From a
amateur's stand point the rifle looks neat and has a lot of features.

The one feature that caught my eye was the ejection system. The spent
casings are fired down a tube that runs the length of the rifle and when
they reach the end they simply fall out a window with all their energy
expended. The really cool thing is it takes 4-5 shots before the rifle
actually ejects a casing. Ergo a sort of limited integral brass catcher.

I don't know why I find this so appealling considering all the other neat
features of the rifle.

Peter