RE: Gun Law in Washington D.C.

> BTW, Rob, old mate - you left your waterproofs here - I'll look after
> them until your next visit to this (awfully wet weathered) side of the
> Pond!

I'll pick them up in September (?)--I hope to make this fall's gaming con in
England.  Mainly because (a), for some reason fares to England are cheap
nowadays, and (b) I've got an idea for an impossible scenario or two that
I'd like to throw at people... :)

Speaking of game-related stuff.  Has anyone here played _I'm Going In_ (or
_Project IGI_, as it's called in Europe)?  It's not exactly smashingly
realistic from a gameplay perspective--the enemy AI is just incredibly
stupid; you can cap off a soldier's mate from 500m away with a sniper rifle,
and the fellow won't even notice the man next to him is suddenly eligible
for death benefits--but the maps are *fantastic*.

Particularly, take a look at the military airfield map (Mission 3, I think).
A couple of missions later there's a commo station which also appears to be
well-done; I've got a couple of minor grievances with it, but all in all I'm
sorely tempted to use the maps for an impossible-scenario.