RE: You thought the BMW movie was cool...

> > It is obviously staged, but the speed is not sped up,
> > it is realtime.
> I'm not entirely sure....
> >From 6'00" to 6'10" the car approaches and passes by a rotating
> light on a
> tower. It  rotates too fast to be a lighthouse but it sure does look like
> one.
> Does anyone know enough about stockholm to prove me wrong?

It's the TV-tower (the Kaknäs-tower) here in Stockholm, and the light on top
of it should logically be an aircraft warning light, which incidentally
spins (in the movie) at about double its usual speed :)

-Anders
Anders Ström      www.theBarricade.net
                  admin@theBarricade.net
                  ICQ 397216