Re: You thought the BMW movie was cool...

   I thought it was an airport, but it
> is a twin white light, versus a white and green light.
>  If it was an airport, you would be correct.

canīt see films on my mail computers, but there are
different possible airport lightings. e.g.
civilian  airports use a double white beacon, those with
addtional military traffic use a white and yellow
combination. the only green-flashing signal i know of is
car emergency lights for british medical doctors, but
there are surely others posibilities.

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .