Re: Euro conventions?

--- Lee Williams <grizz@freeuk.com> wrote:
> Fingers crossed, I will also be there though probably in my
> semi-official
> (read: unpaid) position as a member of the Demonground magazine
> staff.

cool, didn't know we had any demonground peeps on here....have to go
re-read those copies i downloaded and work out whether i like you or
not
;-P

> What I want to know is why they keep shifting GCUK around? I know why
> they
> switched to Manchester last year but now they've gone and put it in
> London,
> in a place with no on-site accomodation. Ho hum...

well, i've pretty much put a tin lid on going this year, no way will i
be able to cart stuff down without driving, and then i cant afford
parking, the accom is so much more expensive etc etc etc....it's an
arse really, because for all its faults, Manchester was a perfect
venue, with good parking, and accomodation on site and right next to
the event buildings, why they changed to london i do not know, London
is not (contrary to public opinion) the centre of England.....

AJC