Re: Euro conventions?

Lee Williams <grizz@freeuk.com> writes
>Fingers crossed, I will also be there though probably in my semi-official
>(read: unpaid) position as a member of the Demonground magazine staff.

Great. I didn't realise Demonground had any staff members (semi-official
or otherwise) outside the US. Hope you'll be dropping in on my Kult or
Unknown Armies scenarios.

>What I want to know is why they keep shifting GCUK around? I know why they
>switched to Manchester last year but now they've gone and put it in London,
>in a place with no on-site accomodation. Ho hum...

I think we'd all like an honest answer on that from TSR/WotC/hasbro.
Last time they mentioned there were only three convention sites in the
UK that could handle the numbers: two in London and the Birmingham NEC
(which was too expensive). They completely omitted to mention Harrogate,
which is every bit as big as Olympia or the NEC, and haven't responded
to questions about why they ignored it.

--
Mark Baker
http://www.lange.demon.co.uk/Millenniums_End/ME_Index.html