BlackEagle/BlackEagle Corporate Website

I've been given preliminary approval by Charles Ryan
to post a Corporate Website for BlackEagle/BlackEagle
Security and Investigations Corporation at the
MillenniumsEnd.com site.

Stuff posted there in the future should be
interesting.  I've been given preliminary approval to
do the BlackEagle/BlackEagle 10 Week Orientation and
Training Course.  Last, there should be some fine
opportunities by everyone to contribute to a bi-weekly
BlackEagle Express newsletter to create some
interesting fiction, and contribute to the
BlackEagle/BlackEagle history.  Again, Express has
been given preliminary approval.

"Preliminary Approval" is interpretted as, "go ahead
and post it" with my agreement to pull it down if the
need arises.  If things are done within lines of the
present published history and theme, I've been ensured
that it won't be yanked down.

Hit the site and hit me with some email if you want to
participate.  If there is a rough timeline for the
MEFCHiP, I would like to take a look and see if the
Express can possibly follow those lines.