A scope idea

Allo All

I have been thinking about scopes, recoil and the way they functions in
m-end.

My Problem is that if a person uses a low power scope he can only use it
on the first shoot and all sequent shoots are fired without the use of
the scope and with the hip-firing penalty.
Fore what I have read this does not really applies in reality, when there
are used low power scopes - like 4x that are nearly standard fore all
NATO country.

So I was looking at Shawns formula for how long it will take to line
up a scope:

>(P - 4)/4 = |N|

>Where:
>P is the power of the scope (Scopes of 4x or less do not need time
>calculations)
>|N| is the number of rounds required to line up the shot in absolute
>numbers.
>i.e.. the 24 power scope on that Barret M82A1 we discussed earlier...
>(24 - 4)/4 = |5 rounds (10 seconds)

And was thinking about using nearly the same formula as a multiplier
to recoil, instead of using the rules as they are. So that the number (R)
is a multiplied to recoil from the weapon instead of the hip-firing
penalty and the no use of the scope.

P/4 = R

Where:
P is the power of the scope
|R| is the recoil multiplied in absolute numbers.
i.e.. a 24 power scope on a rifle would give a ((24)/4 = 6 * -20 =) -120
penalty to all sequent shoot that turn.
i.e.. a 4 power scope on a rifle would give a ((4)/4 = 1 * -20 =) -20
penalty to all sequent shoot that turn.

Any feed back would be nice.

Dann Ernstsen