[ME] Hand to Hand Combat Styles - looking for the author Alex

Hello everybody,

Exiled in France (i'm french, that's sounds normal), I'm a fervent player of
Mill'End for a while.

I'm looking for the author of an interesting optional rules intitled 'Hand
to Hand Combat Styles' which presented brawling styles (Boxing, Crazed
Psycho, Military training ...), martial arts styles.
This word document is a bit hard to understand for a froggy like me. If the
author, Alex or somebody else have an answer to my questions, i would be
grateful.

How do you manage the levels (1 to 5) in ME ? Does it need a level in
Kata/... or does it feels like a success margin ?
How do you manage the combat with such a rule : one action count as a
component of the level ?

What is IW Strike - what does it consist in ?
Haymaker, it's a powerful blow but is it located on a vital area ?
Smash, is it a equivalent of a blow up to down or it is just another word
for haymaker ?
Dirty blow, how do you manage it, with a better multiplicator to the damages
done ?

If anyone can help me ...

And thanks the players who gives a second life to this game.

Stéphane Demontoux
mailto:stephane.demontoux@saint-gobain.com