RE: City Question

That's a good start, not quite as detailed as to neighborhoods as to what
I'm looking for, but a place to start nontheless, thanks. ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: CamaroGen1@aol.com [mailto:CamaroGen1@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:52 AM
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: Re: City Question

In a message dated 5/30/01 10:25:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tristan@alpha1.net writes:

I was flipping throught the Miami Sourcebook, and got to wondering if there
is any Real world book/website/etc. out there that lists different
neighborhoods/crime rates/places to avoid for travellers?  I bet most of the
cities chamber of commerce would be likely to admit "no, don't travel this
section at night, you'll probably be mugged, or worse".

      If all your looking for is crime stats APBonline.com has a good report
finder for zip codes.

Benjamin