New Campaign starting

Greeting everyone,
	I have just started a new campaign for ME with just one
player (others are interested but busy). Thus I have been thinking
of running campaign with the beginning as "Miami Stories", where
each character would play at first a separate solo adventure. When
more players come, the team would then work together on larger
cases.

At this moment I have following 'civilian' adventures thought up:
"First Mission" revolves around a BE person who is ordered to do some
bodyguard work (essentially drive a car) for a businessman coming
from Europe to Miami. Idea is that there is nothing dangerous per
se, but there is a car jacking attempt in traffic lights in one of
the evenings she drives him to hotel from office. (This is intended
to player who plays former FBI policewoman, who has joined to BE).
This is for the first player I have.

"Diver" corners around diver who has been asked to dive and retrieve
a CD disk from a sunken yacht. however, the guys who hired him are
rough bunch and there is intended to be rather intense standoff if
they think this character plays foul with them. (this is for player
who plays former Royal Marine character, who has then been in SBS but
who is not yet in BE). Player has not yet done the character but he
is working on it.

Are there any ideas for adventures I could run for these two?