Re: New Campaign starting

Janne Kemppi wrote:

> Are there any ideas for adventures I could run for these two?

Moi Janne!

It's nice to see you in this list too :-)

If the businessman is nobody famous, then the BG doesn't have to worry
about that but I am sure an expensively dressed man attracts a lot of
unwanted attention (if you like) from low lifes. These situations can
lead to situations where the BG can use her diplomatic as well as
martial training. If you want to go to extreme, there might even be an
attempted kidnapping...

It is a bit harder to come up scenarios for the former SBS operator, but
he could be hired for some underwater demolition or to be part of a
rescue operation where SCUBA is needed.

I hope this gave some ideas...

// Joni