Re: New Campaign starting

> Janne,
>
> Is this a campaign being run at your home or a friend's home, where everyone
> is playing face-to-face? Or is this a campaign you're running in an online
> chat room or something? If it's the latter, and you're still accepting new
> players, I'd be extremely interested in joining the group.

	I am playing this face-to-face so to say because I have not
	been running RPG campaign since early this year (when I did
	play Victorian era CoC). I have played before Millennium's
	End as player (for a year long campaign) but never as GM.

	As far as running on-line ME campaign is concerned, I have
	been GM in PBEM games before but only one campaign and never
	in ME. I could study starting such an online campaign if there
	is real interest towards one.