Re: New Campaign starting

Easy dive. Just do it on compressed air, like any
sports dive. You wouldn't even need a pro-diver. Any
sports-diver certified in overhead envoroments would
be fine with it.
In tropical (Miami) waters, 10m is real shallow, and
the wreck would be easily visible from the surface.
Side-scan sonar wouldn't be needed really, although
I'd assume it was perhaps amongs reefs. IMHO the
vessel would have to be recently sunk to justify it
not being found... unless maybe it's in the everglades
or something.

Mike

It is a bit harder to come up scenarios for the