Re: BlackEagle/BlackEagle Corporate Website

--- Ryan Pendergast <virtualpender@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Can you give us an idea of what to expect the
> Training Course to look like?
> Are you planning on providing an overview or
> detailing the training?  Either
> would be welcome.
>
> Ryan

1. Corporate Orientation.  Who's, Why's, Where's,
What's, and How's of the business side of things.
L&P, Legal, Operative Cells, Contracts, Policies,
Medical Benefits/Beneficiaries, W-2s, etc.

2. Investigative and Forensics study.  This will run
the gambit from fingerprinting to chemical analysis of
explosives residue.  In between, we would have a bunch
of ballistics and wound ballistics.

3. Physical Presence.  Hand-to-Hand combat and Melee,
How To's of frisking, cuffing, controlling...
Psychology of conflict resolution and the "talk down,"
etc.

4. Marksmanship.  How to use your weapon, how to care
for your weapon, how to use your weapon effectively.
Practice, Practice, Practice.  Ammunition selection.
Learning how to use your enemy's weapons.

5. Tactics.  Group communication, tactical situations,
Drop-Extraction practice, covert infiltration,
two-weeks in the bush, etc.

6. Other important things like radio communications,
high-speed driving, undercover work, security systems,
negotiation, etc.

7. PE.  Personal Obstacle Course, Group Confidence and
Problem Solving Course, etc.

The course is roughly intense Police Academy, Advanced
Investigations, Military Basic Training, and Special
Ops Training rolled into one.

The purpose of the Training Course (Adventure, as in
GM run and player tort- err, participation) is to give
the players a good idea of how things are done at
BlackEagle/BlackEagle, how the GM does things, how the
ME system works, as they will be rolling a bunch of
dice in non-character threatening scenes, and get all
the characters and players to know one another for a
good RPG group with good character rapport.