Re: [ME] Re: Underwater weaponry

Zitiere Robert Fountain <rfountain@j2.com>:
).  I assume that the condom is
attached to the muzzle to
> prevent water from getting in the barrel but wouldn't
water seep in thought
> the ejection port and into the chamber?

at least on the weapons i had to carry (various
members of the g3/mp5 family and uzis) the closed bolt
kept the ejection ports shut. with sufficient oiling
intruding water was neglectable as long as the bolt
wasn´t moved.
instead of condoms we used the plastic cap for the
blank ammo recoil reinforcement device (or whatever the
name is). it just looks neater than loose hanging
rubber bags (and we preunification bundeswehr soldiers
did not expect to shoot at surprise  visitors anyway)

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .

Schauen Sie doch mal bei uns vorbei!