Re: "First Mission" just finished...but "Hackers" will start soon...

>>just good places to visit for this character?

Janne -

At the risk of stating the obvious, here in the US we have places called
'Cyber-cafes'.  This is a business establishment that serves expensive
coffee <G> and makes computers available to anyone for a fee.  If you do
not have a computer of your own, or yours is not working, or even if
you're just away from home, you can buy time on a computer at a
cyber-cafe, and surf the 'Net, check email, even play games.  In fact, do
anything on their computer that you could do on your own.

It seems to me that this would be a good place for young computer hackers
to hang out, so your agent could go there and attempt to make contact.
Be aware, though, that (last I heard) an FBI agent has to have a degree
in either Accounting or Law, so Miss FBI would be older than those there,
so would be greeted with suspicion at first.  I haven't been to a
Cyber-cafe, but I would assume that the clientele would tend towards
young people, generally male.  (It would proably help at this point if
she were a 'real foxy babe' <G>)

You could also try the local colleges and universities.  Check with the
Computer Science department, or whatever it's being called.

Do you run the adventures in Finnish or in English?  If your gamers are
as fluent as you are, it might add something to your game to run an
American-located scenario in English.

regards,

Ann