Hmmm... I 'sploded' the Vote.cgi script

Hmm... I guess I tinkered too far down in the script.

After trying to clean out the script folder that holds
all the files for the voting.cgi, it ceased to work
properly.

After further tinkering, I managed to make the
problems grow.

I've "reset" the voting script, so ALL the open polls
have disappeared and the voting script is running from
scratch.

If you opened a poll, please go back and restart it,
if you wish.  If you voted on some polls, please check
back and re-vote.

Sorry for the problems,