Millenniumsend.com Update

FYI, I've been making a big effort to update the
MillenniumsEnd.com website, and getting back into the
schedule of doing such updates regularly.

I've added a new script to the website that will allow
you to add to a "Never Ending" story.  ME themed, of
course.  I've started it, and it has only three
characters, thus far.

The polling script has been cleaned up, and there is a
provocative question, that I've yet to make a vote on.
 Whoever posted it, "bravo".

Rob Thomas, has supplied the site with a few updates,
that include suppressor information.