Re: Land Rovers & MPs (and Paras, the guilty parties, of course)

Zitiere Roger Stenning
> In a land rover, mid winter, in an exercise in Germany
in 'The Good
> Old Bad Old Days' of the Cold War, probably during
"Ex. Iron Hammer",
> a new Lance Corporal is being shown the ropes

oh, these traditionally handicapped armies. in the same
time in the same area our "feldjäger" m p from private
up learnt to use these metal things: "handcuffs" :).
(of course crawling VW 181 and  Volkswagen T2/T3 vans
with blue lights that can be outspeeded by any garbage
truck still remain a sick joke)

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .