RE: Wow, harsh poll on Cybergames

Jeff P said:
> I think that the frustration that we all have with
> Cybergames may be coming to a head.

I know the last couple of times I tried to get to their site, the DNS server
could not find the site.  It's kind of tough to buy anything if you can't
access the site.

Jeff P said:
> I've yet to get a response, even after repeating
> myself with them several times.

It's a bit of a shame since early on, they seemed like they were going to be
responsive to player interest and ideas.  On the other hand, the sales (or
lack thereof) might not have justified a response.

-Eric