Re: Wow, harsh poll on Cybergames

Eric Benson wrote:

> Jeff P said:
> > I think that the frustration that we all have with
> > Cybergames may be coming to a head.
>
> I know the last couple of times I tried to get to their site, the DNS server
> could not find the site.  It's kind of tough to buy anything if you can't
> access the site.
>
> Jeff P said:
> > I've yet to get a response, even after repeating
> > myself with them several times.
>
> It's a bit of a shame since early on, they seemed like they were going to be
> responsive to player interest and ideas.  On the other hand, the sales (or
> lack thereof) might not have justified a response.
>
> -Eric

I wonder if our comments about the re-working of M.E. overwhelmed them? What
about the possibility that our comments bear more relevance for those interested
in the game? We have been critical of the lack of body maps and this may lead to
a large number of potential customers not wanting the product until it is
"complete". As in anything, I place great importance on those who have first
hand experience with the situation/product/service. Who is to say those many
thousands of potential consumers out there do not do the same thing? We are the
"experts" in this arena and our opinions count for a great deal for those who
read our comments on the various boards regarding M.E.

What about the possibility of opening a serious dialogue with the Folks at
Cybergames about simply fixing the perceived "deficiencies" in the Cyber-product
and then look at the possibility of advancing the product's mechanics once this
has been accomplished?

S.

"Think outside the box, work within it"
-Just about any O/I!-