RE: Wow, harsh poll on Cybergames

Do Cybergames actually bother to respond to any comments that they receive?
I've had similar problems too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Pawlowski [mailto:blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com]
Sent: 23 June 2001 19:59
To: ME-List
Subject: Wow, harsh poll on Cybergames

I think that the frustration that we all have with
Cybergames may be coming to a head.

There is a new poll at http://www.millenniumsend.com
that asks people's opinions.

I know that I'm frustrated with Cybergames because
I've pointed out the fact that their ME v2.1 rulebook
is devoid of body maps.  I've made them aware of this
pretty much from day one.

I've yet to get a response, even after repeating
myself with them several times.  I think that
utilizing the brilliant damage and combat system is
quite hard without body maps!