Fw: Cell Nine Clowns

> (some clowns
> in Cell 9 had attached that note on elevator on
> Johnson Tower)

These would be my clowns!!!!

My favourite trick they managed was to the following.
They were trying to snatch a woman who they thought was up to no good. I
think that the plan was to beat a confession out of her.
Anyway they followed her and her date back to his house in downtown Miami
where the two settled in for the night. My boys broke into the house roughed
them up and tied them to a couch to question them. When the victims were a
bit sassy Steven (one of my players) decided to make a point so shot the
couch next to their heads. Peter (the other player) just looked stunned for
a few seconds and then said. "You idiot. I'M the one with the silencer, not
you!"
I had trouble continuing for a while.

Scott Levy
"Enough marshmallows. Properly placed. Will kill you."
Dr John Alexander
Ex Head of US Army Directed Energy Research.

Miami Cell Nine: Mills End Website
http://connexus.net.au/~becubed/
mailto://becubed@connexus.net.au