Re: ME Firearms policy, round 2

Janne Kemppi wrote:

>         One player (total moron) makes sure his character
>         puts on bodyarmor (in Miami heat?) and 9mm gun on
>         shoulder holster (for night club?) and suit to
>         cover it on (for fashion sense?). Others (including
>         my character) put on jacket and tie and company
>         credit card to wallet. Guess who faints in the
>         boat for heat while others have fun with secretaries
>         and cashier girls telling funny stories of what it is
>         to move to live in Miami and go for a restaurant tour
>         in a city for the night...

Whilst in Croatia I wore a TLIII personal protective vest and I may have
sweat a lot more, but I never passed out, and if you think Croatia was not
very warm, look at what is right across and just below... Italy and
Greece.... Even the guys in Israel who wear armour do ok. They just have to
drink a bit more... As for a discreet vest, it must have been one hell of a
hot night to put that fellow down. Even now when I have to, I wear a TL II
vest with insert & I have not had trouble with heat prostration yet (I have
worn that thing in 36 C weather, it sucked, but it was worth the added
security. Thank you Cool silks!!!).

=)

S.

P.S. I understand your contempt for the fellow... Proper kit out for the
occasion and all that. =)