Re: Alarming statistics.

In a message dated 6/29/01 1:24:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
roger@firedrake.org writes:

Define "drug addicted". For that matter, define "mentally ill", bearing
in mind the Soviet feeling that disagreement with the government was a
key diagnostic sign of mental illness. As for "criminals"...

      Ok.  ADDICTED (unable to control cravings for) to any controlled
substance that allters the way the brain functions.  And we are not the
Soviet Union of old.  Read our constitution.
      =)

benjamin