Re: Crash course in Washington D.C.

--- anitraf@juno.com wrote:
> Does a metro map of DC show which streets are
> one-way?  And how often
> does that change?

A good tourist map will label the streets as one-way.
If it doesn't then it should on the close-up of
"downtown" or around the attractions.  My experience
with using tourist maps as reference material for
RPGing has been extremely successful.  The Michellin
city maps are my personal favorite, especially for
European destinations (and they show one-way streets).

> P.S. And what are you doing online on Chrsitmas day,
> anyway?  <G>

I'm a junkie, I can't help it.  In all actuality, I
have one of those jobs where I'm "on vacation" but am
the only one in the company that can fix certain
things, so...

The laptop is also a great escape from my in-laws
where I can hide in the study and type away.  I'm
still posting little updates to the website too.