Re: Alarming statistics.

they did some testing
in boston and found that kids will tend to pick up
guns
was interesting was
that kids who had been taught firearms "safety" were
nearly twice as likely
to play with guns as those taught to never touch them.

Speaking fro myself, I'd rather risk the burgler
shooting me in my bed that I would my child
mis-handling a firearm. I'd feel a lot more happy with
a firearm in the house if there were no kiddies.