Re: Alarming statistics.

In a message dated 6/30/01 5:58:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
forteymj@yahoo.co.uk writes:

But, if you knew that there was no/a very, very slim
possibility of any potential intruder being armed,
would you need the autoloader to feel safe?

      If i knew that, no.  However, i know that there is a good possibility
that a burglar or intruder will be armed.  There fore, I keep it near me,
because I don;t believe in letting people do what they want and break the law
and violate my home, beacuse it is "easier" or more "convenient".  Why did
our country's fore-fathers die to gaon our freedoms if we are just gonna roll
over and give them away?

Benjamin