Re: Alarming statistics.

dddl21455@cableinet.co.uk writes:

The last time I checked, the way to remind a government that they are in
power for the people is through the ballot box, not through possession of
weapons.

      you are correct.  What the best way to remind a criminal that THAT is
YOUR TV and by the way, i would like not to be shot tonight?  Best way I know
is a loaded firearm and the will and ability to use it.  Most criminals don;t
actually go to the range and practice with their guns....they don;t need
to...they know that most people will not be armed and will just roll over at
the sight of a gun.  The 2nd was brought about as a way to rebel if
nessacary, which i agree is not really likely now,
AND......AND.......AND!!!!!   for protection form bandits and indian
raids........
      there's lots of bandits out there folks.

      Benjamin