Re: Support Millennium's End through RPG Gateway

--- Mark Baker <mark@lange.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> And I wish I could take their rating system
> seriously, but allowing a
> person a vote every day allows the average moron to
> boost his site to
> appear the most popular on the web.

Yes, but there are a bunch of us... and a few of
them... and we have a bunch of websites among us too.

I don't see why we can't fill the top 10 with ME sites
;-)  Free advertising, and maybe get Millennium's End
in the spotlight and pull some new players.  Might
even give Cybergames a few buyers so they see that
this is a viable system and theme.