Re: Paintball

tengu@concentric.net writes:

On the topic of a "backpack gun..."

I don't see how the paint can feed from a backpack. The only part of the
marker that I've seen mounted on someone's back is the propellant tank
(CO2, nitrogen, compressed air, whatever).

If Camaro aka Benjamin can point me in the direction of a company that
actually designed and markets a backpack feed system for paint, I would
love to see it.

-- tengu

      Must be miscommunication.  First of all, I have only ever seen one of
these overpowering guns once, and that was enough after being pinned down and
mercilessly sprayed by it.
      second-The "backpack-feed" i referred to was two HUGE C02 tanks, i
don;t believe it had a paint-feed, but i wasn't really looking that close.
Also, this was about 5 years ago.
      the nightmares still wake me up   =)
      pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop

Benjamin