Re: Mission ideas.

> > Rather interesting scenario was represented in British TV
> > series Bodyguards. A Serb politician who has not been put
> > under any pressure on such things is coming to UK. He is
> > going to attend a memorial service of Serb resistance
> > fighters wwho fought in WW2.
> >

> I loved that series, and have used a couple of the episodes as mission
> ideas.  Just a shame they only made one series though.

	I have that series on my bookshelf. Other series
	that I keep for ideas are: "The Knock", "Supply and
	Demand" as well as "Thief Takers".

	There are two British TV serieses I have been trying
	to find out...first was of a Britsh security company
	called Saracen Systems(?) that worked in hugely different
	kinds of works all over the world (I cannot remeber
	the exect title but it was made in 1980's). I do not
	remeber much of it but I liked it (then again I was
	younger then).

	Second series I have been looking is "Spearhead".
	This TV series was made in late 1970's of British
	troops in Northern Ireland...