Re: Hello & vehicle conversion question

In a message dated 7/5/2001 8:05:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cpl_ferro@hotmail.com writes:

Recently I've been working on a vehicle system for Phoenix Command, and am
gathering information from sundry sources.  I noticed a few Millennium's
End
web-sites contain usefully detailed lists of vehicle statistics, but since
do not own M.End I was hoping someone on this mailing list could explain to
me what the various game-specific stats mean and how they are used.  If so
would feel grateful.

ME vehicle stat guidelines can be found at  Chameleon Eclectic Millennium's
End Tables

Rob