Re: 4.6x30mm stats?

emil@iversen.as wrote:

> I'm looking for the stats for th H&K 4.6x30 cartridge for their new PDW. Can
>
> anyone help me out?

Check out Virtual Pender's site, he has DD tables with ranged Damages that
happens to include the 4.6x30 HK round. Miami Cell nine has a much more
comprehensive list of ammo types, but does not use the ranged damage model, I
use that list to guestimate the DDs for rounds not on Virtual Pender's site.

Virtual Pender's site:

www.cellnine.com/pender/web/milend/milend.htm

Miami Cell Nine site:

www.cornerstone-computing.com/scott/index.asp

Also if you are looking for a super comprehensive list of weapons (and you
haven't been to JP's site yet) just head over there...

www.millenniumsend.com/weapons.shtml

This will give you access to Mr. Thomas' HUGE list of weapons (one guy in my
Cell counted over 1,600 fire arms!)

I hope I have been of help.

S.